To pay a visit
A must is to visit the Noordermarkt on Saturday and it not only offers many various unique products, but also the adjacent Organic market and right around the corner the Lindengrachtmarkt provide even more viewing and sale fun. Both on and around the market square and in the near Jordanian streets you can enjoy food and beverages at the best cafes and restaurants of Amsterdam.
Three markets at the same time
Organic market www.biologischenoordermarkt.nl
Points of interest
- Anne Frankhuis 300 mtr 6 min www.annefrank.org
- Jordaanmuseum 1.5 km 18 min www.jordaanmuseum.nl
- Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam 500 mtr 5 min www.paleisamsterdam.nl
- Noorderkerk 20 mtr 1 min noorderkerkconcerten.nl
- Theo Thijssen museum 300 mtr 6 min www.theothijssenmuseum.nl
- Westerkerk 350 mtr 4 min www.westerkerk.nl
- Amsterdam Central Station 1.3 km 12 min www.mijnstation.nl
Libertine Petit Café Noordermarkt Yes, Libertine Petit Cafe is reopened. Not bigger but better.
#JOEANDTHEJUICE enjoy every day of their delicious juices, coffee and sandwiches. Yes, Libertine Petit Cafe is re opening. Not bigger but better
Café Hegeraad a traditional café that is located on the Noordermarkt behind the Noorderkerk in the Jordaan.
Café Winkel is known for its famous apple-pie among many people after a morning stroll on the Noordermarkt.
Café Thijssen on one of the most beautiful places in the Jordaan at the corner of Lindengracht/Brouwersgracht.
Café Papeneiland is a typical example of a cosey and so called ''bruine kroeg''.
At Restaurant Domenica 'on the Noordermarkt it is always Sunday'. Every day of the week, and with chef Flavio Ghignoni Cañizares (from Toscanini) in the kitchen, you're sure there is going to be cooked delicious Italian food. A worthy successor to restaurant Bordewijk.